Huh! I’d reworked the blog a bit, then forgot to rework this, too.
Herdthinner’s Happy Place is the hub of the Herdthinner pantheon. I’ve somehow ended up with four blogs so far. Well, they’re all supposed to be for different purposes, so why not?
This one used to be for my fictional stories, True-Life Adventures, and navel-gazing. Now the stories/Adventures are in their own blog, leaving just the navel-gazing. There shouldn’t be anything regularly scheduled here now.
Feel free to look at the “Other Scribblings” page for the rest.
A lot of people have a life summary on this page, so here’s mine:
- Female, middle-aged, forever single, no kids, nerdy, hatched in the USA (Western Division)
- Artist and Writer who has to work another job to pay the bills.
- I grew up on the ocean front and hate long walks on the beach. If I have to walk on the beach, I am fully clothed when I do so.
- All about the “A”s: Asexual, Aromantic, Apolitical. The last one may be a fib. In some areas I’m quite liberal, in others quite conservative, and the rest: centrist. So… you tell me what I am??
- I do not write poetry, at all, unless you count parody song lyrics. I don’t, but you’re welcome to.